A Place For Bikers...
A Home For Everyone...
Come join our church family for one of our upcoming services or events. Feel free to browse our website for all the answers to your questions. For more information, please call or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our staff will be glad to assist you.
Lifestyle Community Church is located at:
11008 Fostoria Road, Cleveland, Texas 77328
Early Service 8:00 a.m.
Morning Worship 10:30 a.m.
Corporate Prayer 6:30 p.m.
Pot Luck Dinner 7:00 p.m.
Followed by Bible Study,
and Junior Bible Quiz
Fourth Friday Bike Night
Fellowship 6:45 p.m.
Service 7:45 p.m.
· · · the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
· · · there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
· · · in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
· · · in the blessed hope--the rapture of the church at Christ's coming.
· · · the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
· · · regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
· · · in water baptism by immersion.
· · · the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing prayer.
· · · the baptism in the Holy Spirit, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
· · · in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
· · · in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
* Taken from the complete Statement of Fundamental Truths as contained in the constitution and bylaws of the Assemblies of God. For more information, click on the link below.
Our Mission Statement
Strengthen the family and help you to live the LIFESTYLE that God promotes in His Word.
Our vision is to be a family friendly church committed to reaching from Huntsville to Houston, from Conroe to Cleveland with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ, teaching people in a contemporary, casual atmosphere to live the LIFESTYLE God commanded in His Word, equipping them through the power of the Word, and then releasing them as fingers into their community to reach and to teach others. Our Core Values
Practical Biblical Teaching
... where Scripture is the ultimate authority on all matters.
Culturally Relevant Worship
... that focuses on bringing pleasure to God and celebrating God's presence in our life.
... where every follower of Christ carries out the responsibility of the great commission in their circle of influence.
Authentic and Passionate Lifestyles
... are contagious and should characterize the life of a follower of Christ.
A Global Perspective
... where people are equipped for and committed to cross-cultural outreach.
Authentic Biblical Community
... where caring relationships provide a meaningful place of belonging, encouragement, and accountability.
Quality Children's and Student Ministries
... where the church partners with parents as they fulfill their God-given roles.
Solid Marriages and Strong Families
... are important to God and important to us.
... where every follower of Christ utilizes their God-given SHAPE (Spiritual Gifts, Heart/Passion, Abilities, Personality, Experiences) in a ministry that maximizes their influence and fulfills their part in the "body of Christ".
Intimacy with God
... through the exercise of personal and corporate spiritual disciplines including prayer, Bible study, and worship.
Excellence Honors God
... and inspires people when done with humility and authenticity.
... results in church growth and church growth involves change in methods (not message) to remain culturally relevant.
... where spiritually gifted leaders are equipped to lead the church with humility and empower others for ministry.
Visitor Sensitivity and Ministry Balance
... where people of all ages and at different places in their spiritual journey are welcomed, loved, and helped to move forward in their spiritual journey.
We want you to feel as comfortable as possible on your first visit with us at LCC so we have put together a few items to help you know what to expect.
Friendly and helpful
At LCC, we know what it is like to go to church for the first time. It can be a little awkward and even scary - especially if you don't know anyone. But let us assure you that we will do everything we can to make your visit with us a positive one. At Lifestyle Community Church, we are used to guests, and our church wants to help you have a good first-time experience.
We understand that one of the great criticisms of the church is that the sermons are boring and not very helpful. Our pastors try very hard to make sure that the sermons don't just teach about the Bible, but that they also talk about how to put into practice what the Bible teaches. They use various forms of media to help explain the Bible, and outlines of the sermon are provided every week so you can take notes and think more about the sermon after you leave church.
Music has always been a very important part of going to church. At Lifestyle Community Church, we believe music is one of the principle ways God wants us to worship Him and express our devotion and love for Him. Our music is modern contemporary, and we use various instruments. If you like music, you will love the music at LCC.
People in All Stages of Life
Lifestyle Community Church has a balance of people from all age groups. So whether you are 20, 50, or 80, you will find people at the church who are the same age.
Some churches are very formal. At LCC, our dress is casual. In fact, our facility doesn't really look like the typical church. The bottom line is we want people to feel "comfortable" at church so they can hear the truth of God's Word and not worry about the external issues that people often focus on when they go to church.
We love having guests, so feel free to visit one of our upcoming services or events.
11008 Fostoria Road, Cleveland, Texas 77328, United States
Giving online is a safe convenient way to honor the Lord with our tithes and offerings proving through our regular contributions that we are faithful stewards of all He has provided.
Copyright © 2023 Lifestyle Community Church - All Rights Reserved.